Genesis HealthCare Careers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Full Time)
Oak Grove Center, a Genesis Healthcare facility, in Waterville, ME is looking for full-time and part-time Certified Nurse Aides to join our team of compassionate, caring, and dedicated staff.
New wages now in effect and no mandating!
If you have questions, please contact Beth Weymouth, HR Manager, at 207-873-0721 or email@example.com.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
- Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
- Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
- Receiving and escorting visitors
- Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
- Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 291713
Center Name: Oak Grove Center