Genesis HealthCare Careers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Full Time)
Harbor Hill Center, a Genesis HealthCare facility located in Belfast Maine, is searching for a CNA to come join our outstanding team of overnight staff. New Rate Wages are now in effect! If you are interested in joining our exceptional team, please contact Melanie Knowles, HR Manager at 207-338-5307 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this requisition. We look forward to hearing from you!
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
- Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
- Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
- Receiving and escorting visitors
- Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
- Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 292238
Center Name: Harbor Hill Center