Genesis HealthCare Careers
HR Specialist (Full Time)
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing total HR support for Corporate "Genesis Administrative Services, LLC". Assist managers and employees in regard to the day to day coordination of HR programs and policy, employee relations, benefits, orientation, onboarding, leave of absence management, and other HR projects as required. May handle more complex and diverse human resources tasks as part of this role.
1. Manages sensitive and confidential information.
2. Maintain records and files in accordance with state and federal laws.
3. Respond to and route employee questions and concerns in a timely manner.
4. Act as a liaison between employer and employee, overseeing employee relations for Corporate employees.
5. Assist with the administration of leaves of absence and Workers' Compensation.
6. Oversee on-boarding process for Corporate employees. Coordinate all new hire paperwork, orientation and onboarding as appropriate. Review benefits information with new hires.
7. Assist with coordination of Benefit Open Enrollment for all Corporate staff including conducting Open Enrollment meetings and serving as resource.
8. Conduct required training with Corporate managers and employees as needed.
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 295737
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare