Genesis HealthCare Careers
Assistant Business Office Manager (Full Time)
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation-s largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you. So apply today. For a remarkable candidate like you, it-s a remarkable opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Office Manager must be familiar with company policies and procedures related to billing, month end activities, accounts receivable, census, ancillaries, resident funds, Medical assistance application process, A/P and Payroll (per facility needs). The Assistant Office Manager will assist Business Office Manager in processing center billing information into the billing computer system, collection of delinquent accounts, and all other Business Office functions as required. He/she interfaces with the Administrator, Office Manager/Customer Relations Financial Manager, Regional Business Office Coordinator, Payroll/AP Coordinator, Admissions, Receptionists, other center department heads and regional support staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Assist with coordinating and processing ancillaries, census, interim and private advance billing, month end billing and related activities, adjustments, private spend down UDA-s, admission files, refunds, and adjustments.
2. Processes information according to predetermined deadlines.
3. Assist with meeting residents and/or responsible parties to review financial obligations, collect private funds, and assist with other financial related paperwork, primarily at time of admission or upon payer change.
4. Assist with processing and monitoring of all Resident Fund procedures.
5. Assist with the accounts receivable collections of past due accounts, making collection calls, sending letters, direct deposit processing and documenting collection activity in collection module. Prepare for and attend AR reviews as requested.
6. Assist as needed with Medical Assistance Application process and MA Pending UDAs.
7. Assist in responding to SARSU biller questions and requests.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 296329
Center Name: Voorhees Center