Genesis HealthCare Careers
Dietary Aide (Full Time)
THE LODGE SENIOR LIVING CENTER IS HIRING FULL DIETARY AIDE/WAIT STAFF PERSON. IF YOU HAVE GREAT PEOPLE SKILLS AND LOVE THE ELDERLY, THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
1. Reports at assigned time, in uniform, ready for duty;
2. Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures;
3. Operates equipment in a safe manner;
4. Reports any discrepancies in his/her area to department supervisor;
5. Delivers and retrieves food carts to and from customer area;
6. Takes orders and delivers meals to residents at table. 7. Processes soiled trays, dishes and utensils from carts to the dishwasher; 8. Controls use of soap and cleaning agents in dishwasher;
9. Returns clean items to appropriate places;
10. Assists in the serving of food.
11. Washes pots, pans and other equipment as necessary;
12. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas;
13. Performs daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures; Scrubs and mops floors, cleans and sanitizes equipment;
14. Empties trash contains regularly;
15. Stocks food and paper goods in the storeroom area;
16. Prepares snacks and beverages 17. Keeps area clean. 18. Reports malfunctioning equipment to the Food Service Director;
19. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in an attentive and responsive atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
20. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Food Service Director.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 297380
Center Name: The Lodge