Genesis HealthCare Careers
Center Executive Director/NHA (Full Time)
Center Executive Director / NHA, Oak Grove Center, Waterville, ME
Due to the planned retirement of our Center Executive Director, Oak Grove Center is seeking an NHA/Center Executive Director for our 90 bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Center Executive Director/Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) is responsible for creating an environment where staff are highly engaged and focused on providing the highest level of care and compassion to patients, residents, and families. Responsibilities include:
* Strategic driver of business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence, and customer excellence
* Ensures Regulatory and Policy Compliance
* Leads and is accountable for operations and departments of the Center, including employee engagement
* Assures Genesis Core Values and Promises become a reality in all dealings
* Works in close collaboration with the Center Nurse Executive/Director of Nursing, Medical Director, Director of Rehab and department heads
Apply online or send resume to Mary Arden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-482-0758
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 299239
Center Name: Oak Grove Center