Genesis HealthCare Careers
Coordinator-Employee PR BEN (Full Time)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Employee Payroll/Benefits Coordinator administers the center's payroll and serves as the Benefits Designee for the center. This position acts as a liaison between the center and the corporate offices for payroll, benefits and the regional human resources office. This position coordinates the flow of applicants and employment paperwork for staffing purposes and maintains the employment records of the center's employees.
1. Serves as the center payroll representative and assists center employees in resolving payroll issues;
2. Processes payroll in accordance with policies and procedures;
3. Prepares timesheets and distributes to the appropriate departments;
4. Coordinates applicant flow processes for the center;
5. Completes reference checks, criminal background checks and ensures that applicant drug tests are completed along with all other necessary employment paperwork;
6. Prepares and maintains the personnel files according to policy and legal standards;
7. Coordinates and participates in the new hire orientation;
8. Serves as the benefits designee for the center and ensures that all employees receive the required information regarding benefits, and processes the benefits paperwork;
9. Remains current in the understanding of all company benefit programs and benefit policies;
10. Is well versed in the understanding of ADA and FMLA;
11. Coordinates employee recognition activities for center;
12. Represents the center at unemployment hearings and workers compensation hearings as directed.
13. Maintains OSHA, new hire, termination, logs etc as directed.
14. Process Accounts Payable as directed and in accordance with policies and procedures.
15. Posts government mandated and company related communication materials on bulletin boards as required and updates them as necessary.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 300187
Center Name: PowerBack Rehabilitation, Brightwood Center