Genesis HealthCare Careers
Maintenance Assistant (Casual/Per Diem)
Harbor Hill Center, a Genesis HealthCare facility, is searching for a Maintenance Assistant to fill a temporary need. Duties will include, but not limited to, snow blowing/removal and keeping entrances clear, Painting, replacing light bulbs, ceiling tiles, etc. Position is temporary but will have full time hours while projects are beign completed. If interested, apply at www.genesiscareers.jobs or call Melanie Knowles, HR Manager at 338-5307.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Maintenance Helper provides a variety of standard and unskilled tasks in the maintenance and repair of center grounds and facilities.
1. Works closely with and follows directions from the maintenance director/supervisor;
2. Maintains building and grounds in a clean, safe and orderly condition;
3. Maintains and repairs basic functions of the center as determined by the maintenance director/supervisor;
4. Takes care of the tools and equipment;
5. Makes minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electrical equipment, sprinkling systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, lifts and stocks supplies;
6. Remains on call, when assigned, for 24 hours a day;
7. Assumes supervisor's responsibilities in his/her absence;
8. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Position Type: Casual/Per Diem
Req ID: 300429
Center Name: Harbor Hill Center