Apply today! Genesis Fairland Center has PT GNA openings on a variety of shifts!
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) will put resident service first and ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
* Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
* Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
* Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
* Receiving and escorting visitors
* Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
* Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 7-3, 3-11, 11-7
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 301797
Center Name: Fox Chase Rehabilitation and Nursing Center