Genesis HealthCare Careers
Certified Nursing Assistant (Full Time)
Pennsburg Manor is a small, 120 bed skilled-nursing facility tucked away in a cute area that's home to one of PA's largest chocolate producers. We have a high census, and low employee turnover. If you have been thinking about joining a new team, please give me a call! We offer ample benefits here, and I would love to discuss them with you in person. You can reach me via phone or email at 215-541-3519 or email@example.com.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
- Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
- Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
- Receiving and escorting visitors
- Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
- Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 302555
Center Name: Pennsburg Manor