Genesis HealthCare Careers
IT Support Specialist-Mobile Devices (Full Time)
Job Description Summary:
As part of the Mobile Device Support Team, the Mobile Device Specialist will provide first line
response and support for company cellular and WiFi mobile device issues. Mobile device
infrastructure consists of iPhones, flip phones, iPads, iPods, cell cards, and MiFi devices across
Corporate and Regional offices, Centers, and Rehab locations.
The core responsibilities of this position include
o Provide phone and email support for all mobile devices customers.
o Provide technical support for all company issued iPads, iPods, iPhones, and all other
company‐owned mobile devices. Including troubleshooting, break/fix, configuration,
o Coordinate replacement of warranty devices
o Assist customer and work directly with carrier's support to activate cellular services
on company devices.
o Assist with driver installations of cell cards on company portable computers
o Assist with setup of email services including email, contacts and calendar on both
company and authorized employee owned devices
o Document support calls providing detailed issue descriptions and resolution methods
in service management system
o Document and maintain accurate physical inventory of all mobile assets in service
management system and carrier's portals
o Develop and document resolutions to technical mobile problems for end users and
Tier 1 support teams.
o Work with 3rd party on repair and/or disposal physically broken devices
Business growth and project support
o Configure and test mobile devices based on established business application
specification on implementation or project schedule.
o Package and ship devices based on implementation or project schedule.
o Document activities in service management system, maintaining accurate inventory
and assignment of mobile assets.
Mobile device product management
o Assist with technical evaluation of new mobile products, features and accessories.
o Assist with mobile device configuration to support specific business needs and
INTERNAL INFORMATION Page 2 of 2
o Identify and document recurring mobile support issues, developing possible process
or configuration resolution for consideration to management.
o Participate in management of company Verizon, AT&T and Sprint accounts
o Utilize MobileIron portal for device administration
BS/BA degree in Information Technology or related field
2. Full understanding of setup, configuration, use of fault diagnostics for all IOS mobile devices.
Combining this troubleshooting data and wireless connectivity faults.
3. Strong background in mobile device configuration and support, including knowledge of Apple
scripting and IOS programming preferred.
4. Proficiency with Apple devices with the ability to troubleshoot and configure
5. Experience working with Verizon Wireless, and AT&T Wireless carriers
6. Android device experience preferred
7. MDM experience required. MobileIron experience preferred
8. A minimum of 3‐5 years of IT Customer Support (or related) experience
9. Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
10. Customer centric with the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology
relationships with internal and external clients
11. Ability to work both independently and in team‐based, fast‐paced environment
12. Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
13. Strong personal and time management skills
14. Ability to establish and maintain successful partnerships with external service vendors
15. Communicate effectively across functions and at all levels of the organization
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 302680
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare