Genesis HealthCare Careers
Dietary Aide (Part Time)
ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON? THIS IS THE POSITION FOR YOUR! WE ARE HIRING MORNING DIETARY AIDES FOR OUR DINING ROOM. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE!!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Dietary Aide performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food service areas, facilities, and equipment. Assists in some aspects of food preparation.
1. Reports at assigned time, in uniform, ready for duty;
2. Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures;
3. Operates equipment in a safe manner;
4. Reports any discrepancies in his/her area to department supervisor;
5. Delivers and retrieves food carts to and from customer area;
6. takes residents meal choice orders. ;
7. Processes soiled trays, dishes and utensils from carts ; 8. Assists with dishwashing when needed. 9. Returns clean items to appropriate places;
10. serves food to residents at thier table;
11. Cleans tables, resets for next meal;
12. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas;
13. Performs daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures; Scrubs and mops floors, cleans and sanitizes equipment;
14. Empties trash contains regularly;
15. Stocks food and paper goods in the storeroom area;
16. Prepares snacks and beverages from between-meal service to customers; 17. Prepares dining room for other uses when necessary, 18. Reports malfunctioning equipment to the Food Service Director;
19. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in an attentive and responsive atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
20. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Food Service Director.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 303315
Center Name: The Lodge