The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting marketing, business development and
sales, and intake management within Genesis.
The Marketing Specialist ensures the Corporate and Area requests business development requests
are fulfilled timely, in accordance with brand management standards and are synchronized with
sales and business development activity, which includes: research, data collection, presentations,
, in-house archives organization and maintenance, and SharePoint site management.
The Marketing Specialist is a resource for the field/business units for marketing and advertising.
Marketing Communications / Brand Management:
1. Fulfill field / business unit requests in a timely manner and provide consistent and timely
communication of all work in progress through SharePoint services site with a high level
of customer service.
2. Manage vendor relationships and associated product production to ensure services are
delivered according to specification, e.g. time, quality and cost.
3. Organize and develop reports analyzing company-wide marketing resource demands by
tracking requests for collateral and advertising materials.
4. Develop and manage large databases by consolidating data from product applications, and
other databases to develop effective marketing and sales campaigns.
5. Serve as project support to the Sales & Marketing department as needed.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 305831
Center Name: Bay Crest Care Center