Genesis HealthCare Careers
Dietary Aide (Full Time)
MORNING DIETARY AIDE POSITION AVAILBLE FOR YOUR DYNAMIC PERSONALITY AT THE LODGE SENIOR LIVING CENTER. ARE YOU TIRED OF FAST FOOD? THIS IS THE PLACE TO APPLY!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Dietary Aide performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food service areas, facilities, and equipment. Assists in some aspects of food preparation.
1. Reports at assigned time, in uniform, ready for duty;
2. Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures;
3. Operates equipment in a safe manner;
4. Reports any discrepancies in his/her area to department supervisor;
5. Delivers and retrieves food to and from customer area;
6. Wait staff duties, take orders, deliver food to table, clear tables;
7. Delivers soilded dishes and utensils to the dishwasher; 8. may assist with dishwashing if needed. Controls use of soap and cleaning agents in dishwasher;
9. Returns cleaned items to appropriate places;
10. Resets tables, restock supplies, prepares dining room for next meal.11. Cleans equipment as necessary;
12. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas;
13. Performs daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures; Scrubs and mops floors, cleans and sanitizes equipment;
14. Empties trash contains regularly;
15. Stocks food and paper goods in the storeroom area;
16. Prepares beverages for customers; 17. Maintains professional attitude.
18. Reports malfunctioning equipment to the Food Service Director;
19. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in an attentive and responsive atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
20. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Food Service Director.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 306158
Center Name: The Lodge