Quakertown Center is a 138 bed skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation and nursing services, in Quakertown, PA. We currently have opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Join our team and enjoy:
- 7.5 hour shifts available: 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a- 5 day per week!
- Full-time, part-time, and PRN opportunities
- Full time employees can receive an additional 12% -- 15% base rate increase with Modified Compensation Program
- A leadership team that is committed to advancing your career
- Nursing Development Tuition Assistance Program
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
- Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
- Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
- Receiving and escorting visitors
- Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
- Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 314311
Center Name: Quakertown Center