Genesis HealthCare is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
We invite you to join our leadership team as the Maintenance Director. The Maintenance Directors' utmost concern is the safety and comfort of our patients' and to provide them with aesthetically pleasing surroundings. Compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding maintenance of the nursing centers' building and grounds is essential. In this highly visible role, you will report directly to the Nursing Home Administrator.
- Maintains building free of hazards and performs repairs on various systems; electrical, plumbing, heating, and cooling
- Provides overall supervision of the maintenance department; including orientation for staff.
- Maintains fire alarm and emergency generator systems to minimize the potential for fire and accidents
- Maintains required records and reports along with budget planning
- Remains on-call for emergencies seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to
integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 314444
Center Name: Lakeside Pavilion Center