1. Responsible for architecting and developing scalable, distributed web-based and web-enabled custom business applications and web services.
2. Experience with front-end graphical user interface design and has the ability to conduct software modeling and simulation.
3. Design and develop critical framework components and reusable modules.
4. Thorough understanding of software architecture design patterns.
5. Experience developing and maintaining reports, dashboards, visualizations, and other BI solutions using applicable software including but not limited to SSRS, Jasper or Dundas.
6. Facilitates the collaborative development and enforcement of the technology strategy, standards and best practices.
7. Responsible for maintaining software technology roadmap.
8. Maintain, improve and optimize internal software offerings and development process.
9. Effectively analyzes user requirements and has a thorough understanding of operational objectives and system development life cycle (SDLC).
10. Ability to break down requirements, define scope, and estimate new and existing tasks.
11. Conducts and assists with formal system, design, integration and code reviews.
12. Consistently conducts performance tuning.
13. Conducts thorough software unit testing.
14. Thoroughly documents software functionality, technical specifications and unit test plans.
15. Collaborates with team members to design solutions and to obtain information on project objectives, limitations, capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
16. Evaluates and identifies new technologies for implementation.
17. Responsible for communicating implications of architectural decisions, issues, and plans to team.
18. Advises and consults on technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements.
19. Functions as an effective team member through good communication and cooperation to meet departmental goals and continually shares knowledge with team members and ensures appropriate knowledge transfer.
20. Assumes task/projects as needed for overall success of the team and to step out of the job responsibilities when necessary to benefit the team and company
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 315541
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare