1. Participates in the development, implementation and on-going evaluation of clinical priorities in the assigned center.
2. Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of care delivery processes.
3. Reviews outcomes reports to identify problems/trends and makes recommendations for improvement.
4. Evaluates center processes and systems for completion of MDS, and to ensure state documentation and transmission are efficient and working successfully. Makes recommendations for system and process changes as needed and appropriate.
5. Monitors the center-conducted Quality Improvement process and participates in the Pre-Survey process. Makes recommendations and takes appropriate action to ensure compliance with established standards.
6. Advises and assists center nursing administration to ensure compliance to staffing budgets and regulations. Reviews staffing levels relative to standards of care, and makes appropriate recommendations as needed.
7. Works to help staff to maintain compliance with nursing policies and procedures, state and federal guidelines. Provides input to other departments, as necessary, relating to adherence to policies and procedures.
8. Serves as a professional role model to others for nursing leadership and practice.
9. Assists nursing management with coordinating appropriate training for program implementation, and conducts training as needed.
10. Evaluates the effectiveness of center-based staff development and in-service training.
11. Keeps the Directors of Clinical Operations informed and abreast of center issues. Immediately reports problems, issues or concerns.
12. Works in conjunction with Managers, Clinical Operations and Director of Operations to ensure that systems and processes are in place to guarantee appropriate care delivery.
13. Participates in hiring, orientation, training, and on-going support of center nurse management staff.
14. Supports centers during regulatory surveys. Helps design, review and monitor outcomes of plans of correction.
15. Provides routine written documentation of ongoing interventions to Director of Clinical Operations.
16. Maintains current licensure.
17. All other duties as assigned.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 316357
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare