1. Receive calls from nursing center managers or designees and assists in filling requests for centers staffing needs. Prioritize requests based on urgency. Take messages and provide information promptly, courteously and accurately in accordance with established policies and procedures.
2. Accurately records field per diem employee availability and coordinates employee availability with staffing requests.
3. Utilizes primarily per diem staff to fill shifts. Proceed with affiliate vendors staffing requests. With the agreement of the requesting center, contracts with per diem and affiliate vendor's staff.
4. Keep communication open with facilities to maintain good customer service (ie. Attaining updated needs, status of needs, ect).
5. Notifies the client if the employee is not available as originally scheduled, or if the request cannot be filled. Work with the client to make alternate arrangements.
6. Maintains database of personnel's current name, address, telephone number, job title, work status, normally assigned work area and other pertinent information. Keeps list of on-call and alternate personnel current.
7. Monitors supplemental staff performance and notifies manager or designee accordingly.
8. Participates in on-call coordination to include but not be limited to receiving and entering data and acting as back-up to on-call.
9. Assists with projects as needed.
10. Visit centers as applicable to maintain customer relations.
11. Perform other related duties as requested.
12. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights.
13. Performs other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 316739
Center Name: Genesis Staffing Services