1. Receive, open mail and prepare vendor invoices for input to PeopleSoft Accounts Payable system.
2. Input all vendor invoices, including the Consolidate Billing invoices, into the PeopleSoft system following the departmental procedures as defined by the AP supervisor and Director.
3. Field vendor questions, research paperwork, check voucher status, and work with the vendor to resolve the issue amicably.
4. Field center personnel questions, research paperwork, check voucher status, and work with the center staff to resolve the issue.
5. Review vendor statements and follow-up on all open issues. Call vendor for additional invoice copies if necessary. Work with center personnel to approve the additional invoice copies for processing.
6. Receive the Emergency Check (EC) requests from the center personnel, research and forward the request to the supervisor for check approval and Treasury request.
7. Work with the General Ledger Accountants and provide the detail and/or copies of invoices they need to support the transactions in the GL.
8. Assist the Internal Audit Department in obtaining the vendor invoice copies needed for their review.
9. Receive the returned check/void check request forms from the centers and forward them to the AP supervisor for resolution and coordination with the Treasury department.
10. Assist the AP supervisor or department Director with project work as required.
11. Perform all related duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 317353
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare