RN Unit Manager for 3p to 11p!
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Unit Manager/Assistant Director of Nursing of the Unit (RN) is a vitality specialist responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination, and direction of nursing and patient care for the assigned unit. This includes:
* Ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the mission, vision, and policies of Genesis; also in accordance with accepted standards of practice and state and federal regulations
* Mentoring and educating nurses and nursing assistants
* Working with physicians and other medical professionals/interdisciplinary team to ensure quality care
* Serving as a resource to all staff within the unit
* May be required to provide bedside nursing when needed
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 317541
Center Name: Carehaven Center