The Belvedere Center is a skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation and nursing services, including a memory care support program. We currently have Casual opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). Join our team and enjoy:
- 7.5 hour shifts (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
- Weekend differential (every other weekend required)
- Leadership that is excited to bring a fresh perspective to this facility
The Belvedere Center is conveniently located one mile from I-95 (Exit 6), I-476 and Widener University (only 14 miles from Center City Philadelphia). We are located in the Wallingford/Brookhaven area and on the 109 & 118 bus routes.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
- Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
- Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
- Receiving and escorting visitors
- Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
- Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
Position Type: Casual/Per Diem
Req ID: 318004
Center Name: The Belvedere