Generous Sign-On Bonus Now Available!
For immediate consideration, please send resume to email@example.com
Genesis HealthCare is a leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join our clinical team as an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)! You will assist the Director of Nursing in leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. In addition, you will serve as a clinical operational liaison between the units and the Director of Nursing. Responsibilities include:
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures regulatory and policy compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice and collaboration
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective health care
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
* Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Nursing as needed
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 318668
Center Name: Tygart Center