POSITION SUMMARY: The Marketing Director is responsible for maintaining the census goals of the Community through acquisition of the desirable resident population. This is accomplished through developing and implementing a marketing plan and public relations plans and activities.
1. Develops a current sales/marketing plan that is updated on an ongoing basis.
1.1 Ensures accounts and contacts are up to date on current Sales software site
2. Keeps referral pipeline full by generating new leads.
3. Executes external community based events that produce quality leads
3.1 Proactively identifies and pursues all publicity opportunities.
4. Uses the automated lead tickler system to schedule lead follow-up.
5. Assures consistent minimum of 5 sales calls are completed and documented weekly.
6. Assures that appointment goals are consistently met.
7. Assures that "open" leads are contacted at least monthly or more frequently as deemed necessary by census and the sales process.
8. Completes a census focused meeting, preferably during daily stand-up meetings
9. Uses current automated IRM report which reflects consistent progress in upgrading leads.
10. Assures sales back-up team has been trained in the fundamentals of selling and uses training techniques in accordance with Genesis HealthCare policies and procedures.
11. Implements monthly sales trainings utilizing Richardson Consultative Selling skils and works to create a motivating and positive sales environment.
12. Works collaboratively with other department heads to emphasize their role in sales and marketing.
13. Meets occupancy, sales, and move-in projections and assures that move-ins occur timely, based on resident needs.
14. Assures that leases/contracts/agreements are properly passed on to involved staff to minimize cancellations and delays.
15. Produces monthly budget variance reports in accordance with GHC policy.
16. Assures that sales/marketing reports are timely, accurate, and complete.
17. Puts customer service first. Ensures the residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere and recognizes individuals' independence, choice, dignity, needs and rights.
18. Assists in ensuring the safety of all community residents by being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the site's fire, safety, and disaster plans and current MSDS.
19. Assures all departmental functions are congruent with the mission, vision, core beliefs, core values, and strategic priorities of Genesis HealthCare Corporation.
20. Assures they are aware of and rehearsed in their role in marketing the company, their community and its services to all residents, vendors, referral sources, and fellow employees.
21. Gains and provides documentation of education in and a working knowledge of all current required computer applications and software in use at Genesis HealthCare appropriate to your role
22. Gains knowledge in all other appropriate future programs and applications developed for use by Genesis HealthCare
23. Performs all other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 320723
Center Name: Clipper Harbor Center