Owensboro Center is currently hiring Full Time Night Shift Memory Care CNAs.
These are 8 hour shifts, consistent assignments and require monthly education.
We have new wages and we are offering Sign-On Bonuses for Full-Time and Part-Time CNAs!
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. These positions are for 8 hr shifts for all 3 shifts for a memory care unit. T
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
- Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
- Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
- Receiving and escorting visitors
- Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
- Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 320799
Center Name: Owensboro Center