Caton Manor is addressing a national crisis at the local level through the creation of a substance abuse treatment and management program. As part of this initiative, we need your help to provide oversight and monitoring of this new program. Your sole focus and deliverable is improving care for patients with substance abuse disorders.
This is a 1-year, 32-hour/week, contracted role reporting directly to CMS.
Specific job duties to accomplish the outcome of improved patient care are as follows:
- Observation of all clinical meetings to include daily clinical; CAR; post-admission conferences; Care Conferences; etc.
- Participation in interprofessional rounding observation of groups and recreational events
- May facilitate education sessions for all staff levels, as well as, just in time coaching and modeling
- Provide quarterly reports to CMS to report on the center's progress towards improving care.
- Meets weekly with Nursing Home Administrator and other appropriate team members to review observations; recommendations; and progress.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 322274
Center Name: Caton Manor Center