The Belvedere Center is a skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation and nursing services, including a secured memory support unit. We currently have an opening for a part time Receptionist (experience preferred). The schedule would be mostly evenings and weekends. Other shifts may be available on an as needed basis.
The Belvedere Center is conveniently located one mile from I-95 (Exit 6), I-476, and Widener University (and only 14 miles from Philadelphia). Located in the Wallingford/Brookhaven area.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Receptionist is responsible for operation of the switchboard and paging system. He/she answers all incoming calls, redirecting them as needed. The Receptionist greets visitors and gives directions to customers, visitors and guests, and supports clerical activities.
1. Receives and directs incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
2. Prepares timecards and distributes them to appropriate departments;
3. Arranges conferences, appointments, and travel reservations;
4. Orders supplies in accordance with procedures and budget allocations;
5. Compiles reports and types general or technical material;
6. Maintains current list of customers by name and room number, list of telephone numbers for all personnel, list of department extensions, names of key personnel and their extension numbers, physician kardex, and mail cards;
7. Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail to center;
8. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals needs and rights;
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 323217
Center Name: The Belvedere