$5,000 sign-on bonus for a newly hired full-time employee or $2,500 sign-on bonus for a newly hired part-time employee (must be hired by January 15, 2020).
The Belvedere Center is a skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation and nursing services, including a memory care support program. We currently have full-time opportunities for experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors. Join our team and benefit from:
- Monday - Friday schedule (3:00 pm - 11:30 pm)
- Monday - Friday schedule (11:00 pm - 7:30 am)
- Leadership that is excited to bring a fresh perspective to this facility
- Professional Development (ie. Nurse Development Program, Specialty Certification Programs, University Partners)
- Commuter Benefits Program
The Belvedere Center is conveniently located one mile from I-95 (Exit 6), I-476 and Widener University (only 14 miles from Center City Philadelphia). We are located in the Wallingford/Brookhaven area and on the 109 & 118 bus routes.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor is a vitality specialist that helps change the lives of patients and residents each day. Responsible for providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
* Providing clinical oversight of the nursing units
* Rendering a combination of administrative and bedside care
* Facilitating the implementation of the care delivery model and processes
* Assisting with staffing, recruitment and mentoring
* Coordinating with other departments
* Supporting clinical Leadership and Education
* Fostering quality Improvement
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 325784
Center Name: The Belvedere