Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states. And right now, we have openings near you.
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide beautician services to the resident per their request.
Essential Position Duties
1. Coordinates services with the residents, families, and nursing staff.
2. Performs haircuts, shampoos and permanents as desired by residents and/or families.
3. May offer additional services such as manicures or pedicures.
4. Reports any unusual conditions to nursing staff.
5. Maintains daily record keeping in coordination with business office for resident charges.
6. Maintains inventory of beauty supplies based on supply and demand.
7. Attends in-services as directed.
8. Ensures that all OSHA and safety standards are followed, as applicable to the position and in the business location or workplace in accordance with state and federal regulations.
9. Maintains safe and clean work area and adheres to location/company safety standards for the healthcare professional.
10. Complies with all Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional in accordance with state and federal regulation and
11. Adheres to location and company policy and procedures.
12. Adheres to established HIPAA confidentiality standards of patient/resident and client location information.
13. Maintains on-site regular attendance as scheduled.
14. Performs all other tasks or duties as assigned.
1. Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including but not limited to those within the Compliance Process, Code of Conduct, Federal False Claims Act and HIPAA.
2. Participates in required orientation and training programs, as required.
3. Reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance.
4. Cooperates with monitoring and audit functions and investigations.
5. Participates, as requested, in process improvement responsibilities.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 327343
Center Name: Pembroke Center