1. Works well with customers; shows understanding and patience.
2. Receives and gives report of on-coming and off-going shifts by oral and written log.
3. Informs supervisor of changes in customers' conditions and needs. Documents these observations thoroughly and communicates any changes to other staff.
4. Answers emergency call lights and responds appropriately.
5. Charts and logs all emergency calls. Reports all incidents to Customer Care Director and on-coming staff.
6. Provides personal services for the customers in a professional and efficient manner.
7. Performs dining room duties and assists with dining needs of customers.
8. Performs housekeeping duties and maintains a neat and professional environment.
9. Makes both occupied and unoccupied beds, per customer service plans.
10. Follows procedure for medication reminders (NOT TO ADMINISTER) to ensure correct day, time, and that they are indeed being taken.
11. Assists customers' relatives, visitors, and guests as needed.
12. Maintains a positive and professional environment and projects a calm and competent image.
13. Adheres to all OSHA regulations and safety procedures when bending, lifting, and using equipment.
14. Concerns him/herself with the safety of all Community customers in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents. Also ensures that the location adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire, and sanitation codes by being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the site's fire, safety, and disaster plans and current MSDS.
15. Puts customer service first. Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere and recognizes individuals' needs and rights.
16. Performs all other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 327666
Center Name: Sanatoga Court