POSITION SUMMARY: Lead recruiter is responsible for overseeing the recruiting strategy for a specific region for Genesis Healthcare. Position oversees the efforts of the recruiting assistant(s) and Recruiters within the region, coordinates recruiting activities for assigned territory, and reports directly to Director of Clinical Recruiting.
1. Provide full life cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, phone interviewing, negotiating salary and hiring) for Genesis HealthCare professionals for GHC owned and contract facilities.
2. Maintain active open requisitions in alignment with appropriate number of RVPs, but is capped generally at 40 openings to ensure that time for administrative and strategic initiatives in territory is available.
3. Direct activity of Recruiters and recruiting assistant(s) for territory.
4. Visit clients' facilities and / or attend client update meeting as needed, but at a minimum on a quarterly basis.
5. Evaluate, coordinate and lead activities for sourcing, strategies, targeted advertising and events. Directly manage the sourcing and advertising activities of the territory and other territory recruiters, based on interaction with the VPO.
6. Meet with RVPs on regular basis to evaluate strategic and tactical needs of territory.
7. Help manage projects at territorial level in coordination with RVPs and recruiters in territory.
8. Serve as primary point of contact for Director of Clinical Recruiting.
9. Sources and Recruits for MGT positions such as NHA, DN, ECC, etc.
10. Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
1. Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including but not limited to those within the Compliance and Ethics Program, Standard/Code of Conduct, Federal False Claims Act and HIPAA.
2. Participates in required orientation and training programs.
3. Promptly reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance to supervisor, Compliance Liaison or to the Compliance Officer via the Integrity Hotline.
4. Cooperates with monitoring and audit functions and investigations.
5. Participates, as requested, in quality assurance and process improvement activities.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 327804
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare