The Non-Governmental Collections Manger ensures claims and or bills are produced according to payor and regulatory requirements to assure remittance at first pass; business goals are:
- Improve Quality of Bills Produced prior to formal bill submission
- Reduce DSO
1. Review and verify Remittance Advice against system.
2. Liaise with SNF Customer Service Staff to resolve billing issues.
3. Process adjustments/corrections for Private Pay and Coinsurance Bills.
4. Prepare final bill (UB92) for submission and include supporting documentation using prescribed format.
5. Follow up on any/all unpaid claims.
6. Maintains records, files and logs of claim status or other billing information as directed.
7. Interacts with Third Party Payors as required to obtain payment for pending claims.
8. Refers problems or rejected claims to designee Assure accuracy of demographic information in the Billing System to ensure accurate billing and prompt payment.
9. Ability to train and provide continued coaching of staff
10. Meet metrics for department as given by Sr. Management
11. Manage staff productivity
12. Completes monthly AR reviews with staff to assure collection compliance
13. Monitors Clearinghouse to assure staff are correcting claims timely, as well as, identifying denial trends
14. Provides collection data to Sr. Director as required.
15. Attends monthly RCM reviews based on metric selection of centers
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 331457
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare