Genesis is one of the nations' leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
2. Assists in the recruitment, selection, orientation and training of new Business Office Managers in assigned nursing centers.
3. Provides ongoing support and training to nursing center Business Office Managers in the areas of revenue cycle management of census processing, resident trust fund accounts, billing, accounts receivable and collections, and the systems related to these responsibilities.
4. Reviews processing of census information, accounts receivable, and adjustments; and assures consistent compliance with company policies and procedures as well as company practices including federal and state regulations.
5. Reviews Business Office Managers' management of resident trust funds and accounts receivable collections for past due accounts on a regular basis and makes recommendations
- We provide career paths for our employees and develop them. We invest in YOU!
- We are a strong, financially stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985!
- We are committed to operate with integrity.
- We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 331573
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare