St. Albans is offering a FREE and PAID LNA Class to qualified candidates.
Class will begin the end of March.
Must be able to work full time 3p-11p or 11p-7a once licensed.
1. Manages patient personal belongings;
2. Ensure water pitchers are changed regularly;
3. Makes unoccupied beds;
4. Partners with the caregiving team to assist in gathering supplies for care and assuring efficient care delivery.
5. Ensures patients are ready for scheduled rehab therapy and transports patients to rehab area;
6. Notifies licensed nurse if patient identification is missing;
7. Assist with the dining program as assigned. Assists with feeding patients in accordance with the Feeding Assistant Program once successfully completed. Provides additional nourishment and hydration per patient care plans;
8. Records patient's oral intake and output;
9. Uses Point Click Care (PCC -- ADL POC) according to the Business Processes, if applicable;
10. Answers call light or bell promptly, delivers messages, cleans areas of spillage or accidents;
11. Uses Standard precautions when entering rooms for all residents. Adheres to Contact and/or Droplet Precautions as indicated;
12. Participates in the orientation of new Unit Assistants;
13. Reports changes in patient's condition, patient/family concerns or complaints to charge nurse and/or supervisor;
14. Collects and bags soiled linen and delivers to dirty linen area;
15. Obtains clean linens and supplies from supply areas, cleans utility rooms, kitchen areas and all other nursing areas, as assigned;
16. Cleans patient equipment as assigned;
17. Transfers patient's belongings and equipment as directed;
18. Assists with patient discharge as requested;
19. Promotes a culture of safety to ensure a healthy practice and living environment;
20. Collaborates and coordinates with other departments to provide timely effective care consistent with individual's needs, choices and preferences;
21. Contributes to an environment that is respectful, team-oriented, and responsive to the concerns of staff, patients and families;
22. Participates in quality improvement activities as requested;
23. Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive Protected Health Information (PHI) at all times;
24. Performs other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 331920
Center Name: St. Albans Health and Rehab Center