POSITION SUMMARY: The Recruiter supports the recruitment efforts in the specific geographic area/business to which the Recruiter is assigned. Support includes: assessment of recruitment, interviewing, selecting, hiring and orientation processes and systems; identification of training needs and delivery of training for individuals or groups of people; facilitation of monthly or quarterly lead generation/recruitment plans; assistance with setting up of systems to improve recruitment, hiring results and retention; monitoring and measuring results of recruitment and retention activities.
1. Establish strategies to develop and maintain an in-house database of applicants that reflect recruitment needs.
2. Improve applicant flow by development of a network of potential candidates through sourcing, direct contact, and participation in industry, professional association and academic events.
3. Coordinates advertising, email blasts and all direct mail initiatives including letters, brochures, fliers and recruitment information packets.
4. Facilitates planning, attends and participates in job fairs, career days and educational seminars as needed and available.
5. Assists in processes, systems and accountabilities for candidate screening, responsiveness to applicants, first and second interviewing, selecting, completion of hiring documentation, and scheduling of Orientation.
6. Provides training, as necessary, to personnel responsible for and involved in the applicant flow, screening, interviewing, selecting and hiring processes, and conducts periodic competency assessments to determine the need for additional training.
7. Reviews weekly recruitment activity schedules and adjusts as needed recruitment efforts.
8. Maintain weekly schedule and routine schedule of interviewing candidates.
9. Collects, analyzes, inputs and reports statistical data on a weekly/monthly basis.
10. Ensures hiring practices are in compliance with applicable Genesis policies and procedures and state and federal employment laws.
11. Supervises and directs Recruiting Coordinators activities where appropriate.
12. Participates in ongoing college and university campus visitation programs and community workforce activities within assigned geographic region.
13. Puts customer service first: ensures that customers receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the customers' needs and rights.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 345816
Center Name: Genesis Staffing Services