Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor is a vitality specialist that helps change the lives of patients and residents each day. Responsible for providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
* Providing clinical oversight of the nursing units
* Rendering a combination of administrative and bedside care
* Facilitating the implementation of the care delivery model and processes
* Assisting with staffing, recruitment and mentoring
* Coordinating with other departments
* Supporting clinical Leadership and Education
* Fostering quality Improvement
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 346343
Center Name: Westfield Center