Genesis HealthCare Careers
Technician-Building Maintenance (Full Time)
1. Maintains buildings and other related tasks in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
2. Maintains, alters and repairs basic building functions of facilities as directed.
3. Maintain all tools and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
4. Maintains, alters and repairs such things as windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, electrical equipment, sprinkler equipment, generators, emergency lighting, interior and exterior building lighting, fire alarm, extinguishers, security systems, calibrate and reprogram thermostats, change filters and perform preventative maintenance on HVACR equipment, building plumbing systems, carries, lifts and stock supplies.
5. Estimates costs and solicits bids for maintenance and capital projects.
6. Coordinates maintenance repairs and capital projects with others.
7. Maintain work logs as required.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 288958
Center Name: Fox Glove Center