Genesis HealthCare Careers
Administrator In Training (Full Time)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrator in Training (AIT) position is a program that provides a career track to become a licensed administrator. The AIT is required to complete the Administrator Development Program, pass three specific tests, take the preparation test for the state and national exams and complete a practical small project.
1. Attend regional meetings, conferences and workshops with the AITs Administrator/Preceptor;
2. Participate, as assigned, on task groups, work groups and other events with region-wide or company-wide impact;
3. Complete activities in accordance with the ADP Program assessment and learning assignments;
4. Develop special projects that add value to the worksite and defend project processes and outcomes;
5. Complete in writing all required Special Projects and maintain related reports, updates or documents;
6. Evaluate work weekly within the Center Executive Director/Preceptor to identify progress and upcoming assignments;
7. Observe or participate fully in all aspects of working at a center. (i.e., Family Conferences, team meetings, new employee orientation, clinical care conferences, financial and labor management, etc....);
8. Provide the center management team with regular support, feedback and shared information regarding how the Center operates and how it may improve;
9. Complete and submit initial program assessment and update quarterly, as appropriate;
10. Complete and submit Monthly Reports for each month in the ADP Program;
11. Complete and submit one separate test at a minimum on the 3rd, 6th and 9th month of the Program and the practice test for licensure prior to sitting for state and national exams.
12. Become knowledgeable with the laws, regulations and guidelines governing personnel administration;
13. Become knowledgeable of reimbursement regulation and nursing practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to long term care, administration and financing regulations impacting the center;
14. Demonstrate ability to independently administer a GHC Center.
15. Meet all state specific standards for licensure eligibility.
16. Perform other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 292696
Center Name: Brightwood Center