Genesis HealthCare Careers
Staff Auditor (Full Time)
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for performing internal audit of the company's ElderCare centers and Corporate departments to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, along with preparation of reports summarizing findings and recommendations.
1. Develop effective internal audit programs designed to efficiently test accounting internal controls. These programs will be reviewed and approved by Manager of Internal audit prior to implementation.
2. Perform audits in accordance with auditing procedures designed above.
3. Document results of audit procedures.
4. Prepare preliminary audit reports, including recommendations for improved operations. Discuss audit results and recommendation with the Manager-Internal Audit, and with the appropriate supervisor of the function being audited
5. Develop and perform follow-up audit procedures as deemed necessary based on results. Performs special projects and analyses as directed by the Audit Committee,Manager-Internal Audit, and Vice President - Corporate Controller
6. Assist external auditors in the annual GHC external audit, as determined necessary. Perform other duties as assigned
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 296889
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare