Genesis HealthCare Careers
Compliance Coordinator HR (Full Time)
This position works closely with field-based managers, human resource directors, and the legal department to qualify prospective and current employees in order to mitigate risk and enhance compliance. The compliance coordinator reviews background investigation records, determines employment eligibility for applicants, and communicates results to field-based managers.
1. Reviews employee background investigation reports, drug screening reports, and motor vehicle reports timely and accurately in order to determine employment eligibility according to appropriate state regulations/standards, federal regulations, and internal policy. Makes recommendation to center(s) regarding candidates that are eligible but may still pose concern.
2. Consults the Human Resources, Law, and other departments and participates in review committee meetings when necessary.
3. Reviews investigation results with field-based managers.
4. Provides consumer reports, adverse action type notices, and other appropriate documentation to applicants when required.
5. Completes detailed documentation of the investigation in applicant records.
6. Distributes background screening disposition reports to field-based staff.
7. Reviews weekly status reports for specific states and provides appropriate follow up with vendor and/or field-based staff.
8. Assists and provides informal training to field managers on the use of background screening system.
9. Updates various departmental metric reports timely and accurately.
10. Provides verbal reports for regular departmental meetings.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 299236
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare