Genesis HealthCare Careers
Human Resources Generalist (Full Time)
POSITION SUMMARY: The HR Generalist assists our Centers with the processing and handling of various HR functions directly related to Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
- Responsible for the New Hire Process.
- Assists in communications to field staff and corporate staff.
- Research and resolve issues related to employee benefits and payroll. Assist with the communication of benefits open enrollment.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of Human Resources Reports.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of any Internal Transfer Request and Bonus Payment.
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring and managing all aspects of employee leaves of absence and applicable adjustments.
- Processes internal transfers, status changes, and promotions. Ensures that the appropriate documentation is completed and all state-specific or job-specific requirements are met.
- Processes Employee Bonus Agreements in partnership with Recruiting and/or Operations.
- Other Human Resources responsibilities as assigned.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 299831
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare