Genesis HealthCare Careers
Receptionist (Full Time)
1. Answers phones in a friendly, professional manner.
2. Handles telephone messages accurately, completely, and promptly.
3. Displays a warm friendly, professional greeting to all who enter the Community.
4. Assists with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processing as
5. Orders supplies in accordance with procedures and budget allocations.
6. Compiles reports and types general or technical material.
7. Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail to the Community.
8. Maintains current list of customers by name and room number, telephone numbers
for all personnel, department extensions, names of key personnel, pager numbers,
physician kardex, and mail cards.
9. Puts customer service first. Ensures customers and families receive the highest
quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere and recognizes the
individuals' needs and rights.
10. Assists in ensuring the safety of all Community customers being familiar with
his/her role in carrying out the site's fire, safety, and disaster plans and current
11. Assists with customer programs as requested.
12. Performs other duties as requested.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 299835
Center Name: Westfield Center