Looking for a SNF - Long Term Care. Position: Payroll/Benefit Designee
The Bookkeeper must be familiar with company policies and procedures related to payroll and Human Resources, and Recruitment experience. The Bookkeeper processes Center information and sends it to Corporate in a timely manner. He/She interfaces with the Administrator, Reginal Human Resources, and any corporate support personnel.
1. Payroll/Human Resources responsibilities;
2. Assists with FMLA/LOA processes, support staff;
3. Process new hires / Recruitment;
4. Processes information according to predetermined deadlines;
Puts customer service first:
7. Assists with patient programs as requested.
8. Performs other duties as requested.
The following responsibilities apply in locations where the bookkeeper is directly involved in the payroll/benefits function of the center. Please verify with your supervisor if these responsibilities are included in your role.
1. Acts as Benefits Designee (if no HR Manager).
2. Processes payroll in accordance with policies and procedures.
3. Processes and maintains all personnel records and files.
4. Processes all payroll and personnel reports.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 314149
Center Name: Mesa Christian Center (SNF)