Loch Raven Center is a 113 bed nursing facility offering sub-acute and long term care. Beautiful, spacious rehab gym.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Center Nurse Executive/Director of Nursing (DON) infuses collaboration, respect and a passion for helping others by leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. Holds overall accountability for providing leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care. Responsibilities include:
* Drives business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence, and customer excellence
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures Regulatory and Policy Compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice & interprofessional collaboration
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective healthcare
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 327139
Center Name: Loch Raven Center