Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Nurse Practice Educator/Staff Development Coordinator (Registered Nurse/RN) is focused on assisting and supporting the translation of the Genesis nursing philosophy into practice by leading the planning, implementation, and evaluation of education to enhance the knowledge and skills of caregivers/vitality specialists. This includes:
* Providing nursing staff with clinical and educational support and guidance
* Coordinating all educational activities in the Center
* Focusing on Quality Improvement
* Identifying areas of educational need
* Developing in-service programs, training staff, and coordinating the completion of these programs
* Planning and implementing orientation and mentoring program for all nursing employees; including Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
* Overseeing Infection Control (including Employee Health)
* Maintaining in-service educational records
* Coordinating the function for CNA certification training classes (if applicable)
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 331614
Center Name: Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center